Gen V Viper in blue from Motortrend

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My instant instinct reaction was: "Holy S$@&!!! That's bad ass!" I can't believe they didn't reveal the Gen V in this color.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:notworthy:That's like one of those pictures of a concept where you say... It will never look that good when they actually build it...:notworthy:

You must be registered for see images attach

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh on the ride height! If every other manufacture can make cars with plenty of suspension travel but an attractice wheel-to-fender gap why does the Viper have to look like a 4x4? Lowering it via aftermarket means is just going to make the chin ridiculosuly low to the curb.

Vooodoo ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh on the ride height! If every other manufacture can make cars with plenty of suspension travel but an attractice wheel-to-fender gap why does the Viper have to look like a 4x4? Lowering it via aftermarket means is just going to make the chin ridiculosuly low to the curb.

Have you missed all the posts explaining the test mules do not have the stock ride height? The production cars will sit a little lower.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really good in blue. These pics are a pain in the ass to PS with these huge in-the-way watermarks.:rolleyes: Anyway, here it is lowered.

You must be registered for see images

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet pics...now it's time for ColoViper to post his pics up from this past weekend now that the cat is out of the bag

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really good in blue. These pics are a pain in the ass to PS with these huge in-the-way watermarks.:rolleyes: Anyway, here it is lowered.

Nice work Austin! I really wish they had went with 19/20s on the new car..ah well. Looks like I have something to be saving for after all...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lowered with a little more of an aggressive offset. I HATE THE HUGE WATERMARKS!! They make the cleanup on the pics so difficult, thats why you'll see some unfinished spots (lack of being able to fix the area). Im a perfectionist, so this is hard to post. lol

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha you beat me to it. Just did a few myself. those watermarks are a serious pain and not even healing brush helped much. Nice job as usual...

Would be nice to see a mule at this supposed 1" lower height I keep hearing the production car will be. Wonder why all the mules are at SUV height then? Shouldn't 1 or 2 be testing at this 1" lower height?

Sorry but the car does look a little bland from the front views imho.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. I still want to know why it has those sidemarkers? I thought you only needed them if you were over the legal width?????

Also, it's good it has 18/19s instead of 19/20s. This is suppose to be a serious performance car. SRT has pleased the girly crowd enough. Vipers don't need bling bling.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. I still want to know why it has those sidemarkers? I thought you only needed them if you were over the legal width?????

Ive wondered the same since they were put on. SRT got some splaining to do.......Might as well do the GTSR body now since the lights are there at 76" lol...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, I agree, that black interior is badass. So much better than that red blingy one from the show car. That black interior is all business.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That blue looks GREAT!

I like some color in the interior, too. The red seats look ****!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viper gives up nothing in the looks department here IMO

You must be registered for see images attach

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! I can't wait to see one in person. Honestly feel this is the best looking viper.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, or did SRT get rid of the carbon fiber trim on the exterior? I actually liked it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala