GEN2 heads

SquadXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a ported pair they would be willing to sell? My runners (some how) have cracks and I need a new pair. Strikers are a bit out of my price range.

OP
OP
S

SquadXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on replacing a cylinder head with cracks in the runner or repairing? Heads already have a very extensive costly port so I was hoping to save them but if repairing is a band-aid then I will replace.

Anyone know of a good shop that does this type of welding work?

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SquadXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke with Arrow racing. They provided an person to contact in MI who does this type of work and from my search, alot of people recommend him. Left him a message so hopefully he response soon.

Chris Razor of Hi Tec welding is the person FYI.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like you have cracked exhaust ports, that was an issue on the Gen 2 ported heads that had excessive core shift. I have had this repaired in the past without any issues.

OP
OP
S

SquadXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan,
Ill give you a call later today.

Also after getting more info. on my heads, they are not cracked. The intake runners are to thin adn leaking through the pin wholes. I hope this is better news then having a crack.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squad,

Just send them to Greg Good and he can do a number of things, weld, lay a layer of high temp epoxy over etc.

Lots of Options

OP
OP
S

SquadXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. I would love to take those strikers off your hands but a little out of my price range right now.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you still have the GEN2 heads for sale?

Do you how approx. many miles are on them?

How much are you asking for them?

Thanks,
Robert

Buddy of mine is selling a set of Gen 2 heads for $700 plus shipping. If you want them, I can pass his number to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave