General Viper Events/Gatherings Questions

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious. Which Viper events/gatherings occur annually? Anybody know? Even if you just know some of the events/gatherings, please list them...including the date, if applicable.

Aside from the annual Viper events/gatherings, how is it decided upon which Viper events/gatherings come about and when? Is it the head of each individual Viper chapter of the VCA that is responsible for this?

Thanks for your input. :)

You must be registered for see images

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Usually the regions decide on what is considered a traditional gathering. There are many anual events but only a select few (say the crab feast in our region) draw consistant attention. The VOIs and ZRs are the only nation events I know of.

OP
OP
D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Bonkers. I appreciate it.
It seems that this thread is just bursting with such information. *chuckle*

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for regional events go, I know the VA/MD region does the Crab Feast every year (as Bonkers mentioned), right around July. We start in Annapolis (got kicked out of downtown because of the mayor didn't want the noise and pollution :rolleyes: ), then we head across the Chesapeake Bay Bride (the other one on the East Coast) to a crab shack. In 2001, we had ~45 Vipers, a Ferrari, and Prowler. Last year we had ~55 snakes and a Lingenfelter TT Vette. I think the Holiday meet in downtown Annapolis (first one last winter) will become annual.

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy,
Check the SoCal Club website. All the scheduled SoCal events are listed. We just elected a new Prez (Secretary too! Hi Melanie!) and the board decides (with input from the faithful) what events are planned, like the Slither.

OP
OP
D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperzilla,
Thanks for the additional Crab Feast information. It really sounds great.

Bad Asp,
Thanks for the latest update, Bob. I'll do that.

Explanation:
The reason I am inquiring about this particular information is because once I get my Viper, I am going to do some traveling, and so I want to know what Viper events/gatherings occur annually, so I can plan ahead, so I can experience the various events, and especially to meet various Viper owners from the VCA. That is going to be such an awesome blast! I can't wait.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you plan on going to the Crab Feast, be sure to excercise you left foot for the clutch. We go to the Bridge in the afternoon, right in the middle of beach traffic. But you're entertained by people yelling compliments over your exhaust, and asking for you to give it a blip of the throttle. And once you get out of the tolls, as long as there aren't any police, enjoy the blast of the throttle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang