Georgia Autocross: March 16

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, there was some discussion about this a week ago, but I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be sunny and low 70's for the autocross. Everybody who wants to come, reply to this thread and then we will decide on a meeting point to go down there together. We will need to leave at 8am.
So who's in?

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, even though no one seems to know the solution to my intermittent bucking problem...

That's OK, I'll push the car across the line before I let Flyin' Ryan win :)

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all you slow pokes in your red vipers. Let me tell you that the blue/white crew is on the hunt and you guys are on the menu.

I have about 8-10 guys meeting @ the VARSITY down town @
7:30am.

see ya then if your not scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too slow rouleau !!!! but faster than the red guys!!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets go find some bikes to run on Saturday night.
Also, I would like to take a look at your Roe unit Tony.

Regards,

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin, Round us up something rowdy to do Saturday night and I will come down Saturday and spend the night.

I told Ryan I was getting my autocross concession speech with excuses ready for the aftermath Sunday.

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony I got some trouble for you on Sat night. I was already planning on going to watch and or do some street racing on Sat anyway. Hey Martin i dont think you will show but i can let you in on the deatils as well( bring a full bottle).

Sunday list auto x
ryan viper
chris viper
linh viper
tony snake
Dave viper
les zo6
brian zo6
chris zo6
jason zo6
2-4 other zo6 and vipers that are questionable

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as you can see it looks like it is going to be a little show down!!!!!!!! all you gun slingers get ready for a shoot out!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont take any prisoners!!!!!!!!!!

Flyin RYan

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh he!! Ryan has changed from..."too slow rouleau" back to FLYIN RYAN.....looooook out. I will check back on the Saturday night deal Ryan.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan - I "should" be available for some stuff on Saturday - between 8-10pm. I would love to do some roll-on stuff.

What part of town? I am near 400/285, so make it close.....

Regards,

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, another thing - Sunday AM on GA400 is usually a good time too. So anyone not doing the Autocross, maybe we could meet at 9:00am at the Abernathy Marta Park and Ride? (GA400 exit 5B)

Anyone up for that?

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MArtin,

Most of the guys that are street racing that i know are at 75north. They gather at Barrette pkwy then go racin in a different spot.

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MArtin

Oh and why dont you tell Optic to bring out his ride and show us what he has for juice. I have heard of him racin in that area.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Optic is the big talker.... His car is fast. We were neck and neck - Me on motor and him on spray.....

I do not think his Z is ready to play. His Cobra though is putting over 600 to the ground.

Anyway, Barrett is out for me on Saturday. It's just too far for me to go with the limited time I have. Maybe we could play on the way to the Autocross. What vettes will be there? Any of them coming down 85 South?

Regards,

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB these guys are autox in macon, Mr & DR j are racing @ the new Barber track in birmingham sat & sunday

J.D. Farmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan sure is smackin' his lips a lot. I think I need to bring out the Reliant and put another two second buffer on him. Then we'll call him " Cryin' Ryan ."

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the weather holds, I will be dynoing in Marietta at 5pm Saturday then seeing what kind of trouble Ryan can find for us Saturday night. Then spending the night in Atlanta Saturday night and meeting Sunday am for the ride to the Macon autocross.

OP
OP
C

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's good news, Tony, it will be good to see you. I just checked the weather and it seems to say no rain for Sunday.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom and I tried to get to Dynolab on Wed but the tractor crash which closed 75 nixed the appointment. We tried but found horrible grid lock on 41, turned around and HAD to stop for a couple of beers.

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2TONY2

I will be at the car show down town from noon on. After that i will try you on your call phone.

THe only cryin going on will be u guys from my exhaust smoke!!!!!!!!!

smoke em if you got em !!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960