Get ready you track rats

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul

Looks like a pretty technicial drivers track. Should be great fun, and I noticed it has lots of drainage: >)

In California there is lots of pressure on the existing tracks to limit usage and noise. Nice to see a new track going so well.

P.

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been following the progress. It looks great with the paving. They mentionedd they will be having some events this fall/winter. I am only an hour away and I am ready to go. We are very lucky to have a nice new road course so close. I am hoping it won't be too expensive to run there.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the owners lives only about a mile from me, so I sent them a note asking for costs for the track (and auto-X space too) and a schedule of available dates.
I'll let you know what I hear.

PBR

sdwpve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve, the base price for road course rentals are as follows: 4,500 Mon through Thursday, 5,500 Friday and 6,500 for Saturday and/or Sunday.

We will have a cafeteria style menu of services, with associated costs, published here pretty quick. We are negotiating those now. So, we can provide turn workers, tow, ambulance, insurance, catering, and/or whatever other needs you may have. Onsite fuel will be available as well. All services will the similiar in cost, or perhaps lower, than what is charged locally by other facilities.

We have not even begun to set up the auto x pricing model yet, we have been inundated with road course request and cannot hardly keep up. If you were interested in dates in 2012, better raise your hand now, not many days left (we anticipated 100 rental days year one, we have 250 requests thus far) Yikes!! Good problem to have though.

Thanks again for your interest,

Rod Powell
The Ridge Motorsports Group LLC

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve;

The Western Canada Club is currently formulating plans to return to Washington State next June for another event; we are considering the Cascade Loop; I think I could gain a fair amount of interest in a track event during the same weekend from our Vancouver members, I wanted to discuss at the presidents meeting in January, hope you can attend.

Cheers,

Jim

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will definitely be keeping an eye on this... I did my first track day last fall @ PIR w/ Jon B and I am hooked!!!

Longdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ended up doing 4 days there in April, although more instructing/thrill rides for locals than actual seat time. unlike all other tracks in the NW, it has a great balance between safety, fun factor, newbie friendliness and subtleties for more advanced drivers.

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long Daddy, thanks for the nice video. I went there a couple of weeks ago and got a ride in a BMW M3 for 5 laps and was impressed. At that time I wasn't ready to drive the track as I was healing up from some back surgery in February. I am ready now and looking forward to running there.

I finally installed my 6 point harnesses and I have signed up for the Ridge Racing School track day on May 11th.

Are there any other Viper track rats that would like to come down that day and run? It is always nice to have other Vipers there so we can compare notes and ideas.

Longdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy! I will be at Reno-Fernley that weekend, but I will be at the Ridge with HOD the weekend after (19th/20th)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950