Glad they are going to limit the amount Corvettes & Mustangs at Cars & Coffee Irvine

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Glad they are going to limit the amount Corvettes & Mustangs at Cars & Coffee Irv

It cuts both ways. I can't park my car on pavement at one event because the guy told me that it wouldn't be fair to park my "Brand New" (98 GTS) next to some guy's 66 Chevelle. I do have to say that recently I've noticed that the new Camaros, Mustangs and Challengers are all over the place and must be selling very well as daily drivers. I really like that people are starting to appreciate that type of car again after years of Japanese coupes dominating the market.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Glad they are going to limit the amount Corvettes & Mustangs at Cars & Coffee Irv

While I understand the desire to keep the mix more unique cars, it creates a problem. Lets be fair, the number of "Car guys" is diminishing rapidly. Younger people aren't all that into cars anymore. Why create a culture that turns people away when you can have one that embraces them?

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All I can is wow.... I have never seen more muscle cars/ perfomance cars in any one spot.... today was crazy... The lot holds 600 some cars and was full as usual but ....it was full by 6:30am!!

Anything that had 4 doors/import/hybrid/stock heritage was turned away at the door. It was like a club where only the hot chicks got in. Just crazy.

If you know the place the line by 7:15am was backed up past the spectator parking (80? cars deep) and a 20-30 min wait to get in..... AND no one turned aroud and left... again crazy. There had to be over 800-900 cars try to get in today.

One small import group snuck in before anyone got there probably 5am. They are sure to get blasted at www.carsandcoffefails.com

Anyways ...if you haven't ever been out here for this make sure to stop by.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got to say the guy that writes the captions on the cars and coffee fail site is pretty damn funny.

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And to me, we have our local C&C in Great Falls VA. Last Saturday I took my day old Gen V to it and people swooned over it. I barely got to walk around because people were asking many questions and taking lots of pics.

I don't really want to take it again, because people have seen it and I am sure there are other cars people would rather see. I don't want to take up a parking spot of something cool.

Odd how others can't self police.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang