Gold Hurst 50th Anniversary Viper

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, although I am not crazy about the matte finish, or the way they ran the stripes.
I once had a gold Corvette, which I thought looked awesome; as it was different. Kind of like things that are different:)

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's not my favorite color, being it's not green, but someone out there will love it. And I have seen worse..........let's not forget the dolphin viper.:crazy2:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
86,750, would have looked better in White with Gold Stripes...like the older Chrysler 300 Hurst...

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it because it is unique, as is SSG. Since the profit from the sale is going to Victory Junction camp, I think bids may reach 120K or more if they present it right. We will see in a couple of hours.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they bring out the Hurst model from the 60's it may bring $127,500.00. That is my guess

Bruce

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Job Woodhouse!!!...Victory Junction is a great charity. I didn't recognize the buyer but Richard Petty threw in a perk at the end.

Reaction score
I guess we get to build some more of them... I would have loved to see the color in person. Bill called and said it really was amazing in person. Corsa got their name on the screen but the Motons got the T.V. shots, way to go you guys!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess we get to build some more of them... I would have loved to see the color in person. Bill called and said it really was amazing in person. Corsa got their name on the screen but the Motons got the T.V. shots, way to go you guys!

Fear not Mark, sounds like they are going to make a roadster in the same color combo, so you might still get to see the color in person!

Black Mamba 47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be twisted but that color,stripe and wheel package ROCKS! The pictures look good but it looks totally bad A** in person!
I would love to have it in my garage!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, here is question that keeps bothering me. how is flat paint maintained?

i am assuming it doesnt have a coat of clear on it?

can it be waxed?

does it feel smooth?

Reaction score

can it be waxed?

does it feel smooth?

This was a special flat paint that actually has a clear top coat it is just a flat one. Easy maintenance! VERY cool.

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

can it be waxed?

does it feel smooth?

Not sure about the maintance, but I asked the guy who was with the car, he said there was a clear coat on it, but it sure didnot look like it. It feels rough, not as bad as sandpaper, but definatley a grainy feel. looked great in person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang