Good dealer for service in RI?

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I am pretty new here. I just picked up my 96 GTS in January. I haven't taken it for service anywhere yet and I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a good Dodge dealer in RI for service. Possibly one that will give me an inspection sticker without the front plate mounted. If not just someonw with a good Viper guy. Thanks!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what kind of service?
If it is just plugs and wires, oil etc. Do it yourself. Otherwise get your ass to Chuck's and make a day out of it. It will be a great Viper experience!!!!!

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray- Chuck Tator/Tator's Dodge in NY is (914) 763- 3136

You may want to talk to Chris White 401-946-7273. He is from Rhode Island and active with the New England Chapter VCA. He will be able to tell you where he goes for service.

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for the tips! I just need the basics like oil change, etc. My business takes up all my time so I don't have time to do the work myself nor the experience.

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go to chuck. well worth the trip

alex
few cars

OP
OP
R

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff! I will definately come by. Having a retail store in downtown Newport makes it tough for me to get away, especially in the summer. But since you guys will be in Newport I'll be able to sneak out for a bit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950