got a new hard top

vettekiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the new cleer top from Vmania. It looks really cool and it brings alot of light into the car I have pics if anyone can post them for me.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen one of those except in pictures but wonder how hot it would get in the cockpit with it on? Some days it gets so hot here, I put my top on cause my head is burning. Then if that clear top is on that would be worse I think. What are they made of anyways?

OP
OP
V

vettekiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the top is made out of plexiglass and I have had it out on days it was in the 90's and had the air on with no problem. It is tinted like the windows if someone can post my pics for me then you can see what I mean.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it on Bif's car at Chuck T's BBQ. Amazingly different feeling when you're in the driver's seat. Feels close to having the top off. Pretty cool!

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top sounded pretty cool when you were telling me about it, wouldnt mind seeing some pics, btw, love the mopar top you sold me!! makes the car so much quieter and less wet than the soft top:)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here you go - awesome top!

You must be registered for see images

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vettekiller,

That looks really good. I really like it on the black car as it almost appears as if it's painted.

Nice job, Biff.

Jeff

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vettekiller,

you're not from Australia, are you? I have a friend down in Sydney who could swear he once saw that car. Black RT with blue stipes...

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That top looks perfect on a Black Viper - but I still cant decide if I like the way it looks on a Red Viper. Wonder if Biff can get a more silver looking tint to match my chrome 3-spokes?