Got my banner up ... Armour Racing - Fuel Injector flow bench

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After me dragging my feet, I finally got the injector banner up here on the VCA. I will be getting Armour Racing on that banner also.....showing that I still do Roe superchargers for the 550whp to 750whp range and also that I am an installing dealer for the CPE twin turbo system for those that want 700 to 1300whp. I also take care of regular maintenance, heads, cam, stroker motors etc. Currently the banner only links to my e-mail...web page will be working at some point :omg:

Info on Roe Racing: ** Black Anodized Supercharger System - 92-02 VIPER ** - Supercharger - Roe Racing

Info on the CPE TT system: CPE Turbos.com

My personal car will be getting the CPE TT system in a few weeks

A few days ago I checked a set of Viper injectors that were sent in....these had been in an intake that was sitting for a while. 4 out of 10 would not even open until some quality time in the ultrasonic cleaner.

I am Still offering the Viper deal on flowing and cleaning injectors for only $100. Some Vipers have to sit for long periods and now are getting some years on them. Checking and cleaning the injectors is cheap insurance. Anyone is capable of pulling them out in 15 minutes.

Here is the original post showing info on my machine etc:

After a three month wait my flow bench finally arrived. I'm working on a banner to place here but for now here is the info:

This machine allows you to check/compare fluid flow, see the spray pattern and ultrasonic clean. Currently my charge is $12.00 per injector which is on the cheaper end compared to others that provide this service. Right now I will offer the Viper community a deal....I will do all ten injectors for $100. The Viper has to have the easiest injectors to pull of any car there is....even a cave man can do it ;) Turn around time will be very quick. I really believe this more important on Vipers than regular cars because of the few miles many of them get driven. If you have a forced induction car being built by a tuner.....make sure this gets done. All I'm looking to do is provide a service and eventually pay for the machine ($5,000)

Here is a run down of what will go on with a set of used injectors:

The testing will consist of, and with a test sheet showing:

1. Ohm test
All the below tests are run before and after ultrasonic cleaning
2. Open spray test (checking spray pattern, injector open 100%)
3. Leak test (injector closed w pressure on it)
4. Pulsed spray pattern tests:
. A. 600 rpm 3.0 milliseconds
. B. 600 rpm 6.0 milliseconds
. C. 600 rpm 12.0 milliseconds
. D. 2400 rpm 3.0 milliseconds
. E. 2400 rpm 6.0 milliseconds
. F. 2400 rpm 12.0 milliseconds
. G. 7200 rpm 3.0 milliseconds
. H. 7200 rpm 6.0 milliseconds
. I. 500 to 10,000 rpm acceleration up/down
5. Timed 100% open flow test, fluid measured
6. Timed pulsed test, fluid measured

injector_mach_jpg.jpg

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even a caveman can do it, haha

perhaps if you posted a writeup accompanied with pics on how to remove/replace the injectors in the Illustrated Upgrades section it would increase your buisness. I assume its easy like you say, but some people that rarely get under the hood may be more confident with instructions.

thats a nifty looking machine youve got there!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it really is easy.

i noticed the banner this morning tony. nice and good luck. i had tony do mine last year and it made a difference.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even a caveman can do it, haha

perhaps if you posted a writeup accompanied with pics on how to remove/replace the injectors in the Illustrated Upgrades section it would increase your buisness. I assume its easy like you say, but some people that rarely get under the hood may be more confident with instructions.

thats a nifty looking machine youve got there!!

I have posted the "how to" picture out of the manual in another thread but that's a great idea to do in the illustrated upgrade section.

Hey, in fact that pic was still in my photos...still like your idea too !!!

injector_removal.JPG

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still do Roe superchargers for the 550whp to 750whp range...

So nothing for us folks that want 545rwhp? :D

About the injector service. What if we forget the order in which they were taken out? I'd hate to put the injector from bank 8 into bank 1. :rolaugh:

I'll be contacting you soon Tony!

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, can you give me/us more information on the stroker kit.. Are you building these? If not, who is doing the machine work? Interested in more details regarding an engine build.