got my first viper this week, have a few questions.

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
after window shopping for a few months i came across a FE acr with 3700k on it so i jumped on it. she came from the west coast now resides in long island NY. i noticed it had no floor mats, i guess for 90k dodge didn't included floor mats. i also saw a car that had a final edition decal on the windshield on line but i cant seem to find it. i would like to put a bra on it, if anyone knows of a place that can color match a bra i think a red bra w/ strips on it would look cool, i also would like feedback on the clear bra, I'm concerned that it may cloud up and look like crap if ever removed. any help there would be great. i think what i need most is a couple of links to good vendor's, i cant seem to find what I'm looking for ( floor mats that have logo's , door sill plate's, decal's, etc..) also if any one could recommend a good indoor cover. sorry for the long post.
p.s how can i get a hold of the window sticker without being a member, i read on a post to call the company and give the Vin but they said only paying member's can order them, could someone tell me if that's true.
thanks again for any help,
new and hopefully life long viper owner.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vendor for all things Viper JonB www.partsrack.com a Viper owners friend watch out for grumpy mondays. If you must shop around(his prices are already the best and sometimes he does better than that) , call him last. He is an invaluable resource to the Viper Nation

cover California car cover www.calcarcover.com fabrics for all needs\uses

the bra you are looking for would prob be a co. called Speed Lingere

Become a VCA member! it has benefits

I am not a fan of clear bra or the other type for that matter either

take advantage of the search feature on this site

Last edited:

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a 96 with a clear bra and it had actually turned the stripes a yellowish color. I'll never buy one.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car, great color combo! Rare, 1 of 34. Congratulations and welcome. You take issue w/dodge not supplying floor mats in a 90K car, how about you, paid at least 60K and you won't pay $100. to join the viper club? It's money well spent. Take the advise of SylvanSRT for your needs. For mats, check the NCA club site, they have great custom mats for ACR's. Enjoy your great new car!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

I had custom mats made with a cut out for the hatch release and tie downs to keep them from sliding forward.

SpeedLingerie.com make custom bras with strips.

Clear bra are great just plan on replacing it every few years. Rocks will scratch the plastic as well.

Become a member.

OP
OP
G

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for all the great advice, just ordered the speed bra with strips and the covercraft form fit. i will be joining the club. i need the window sticker. i feel right at home thanks guys.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & Welcome!:2tu: Come out and join us!! We still have a lot of events left before the snow flies.:drive:

I have a few factory floor mats left w/Sneaky Pete logo on them MSRP $57.00 [less 10% VCA].

If you don't get the cover from Mike, there are 7 left in Chrysler's stock MSRP $225.00 [less 10% VCA].

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me! I am forty minutes North of the Whitestone bridge.:cool:

914-763-3136

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GM BRASCO.........Remeber.......MEMBERSHIP HAS IT"S PRIVLEDGES!

Get a hold of Citysnake, he'll sign you up in a NY Minute!

and Congrats on a fine ride!