Got SMOKED by a Gixxer

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,

Congrats - sounds like one heck of a car. With 700RWTQ you'd probably be able to walk a lot of bikes at lower speeds too. Have you tested your 6th gear idea? That's amazing if it pulls it, because 6th is one heck of an overdrive.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, it sounds like you too are short shifting that bike. It's good to about a buck fifteen in second. I used to run with a friend that had one and I would shift at about the same time on my GSXR 750 out of second and that was at about 115 mph. If you grab the right gear and stay with it,(that's the hard part) it's asta la bye bye!! I loved my Viper(s), but the bike is faster...period.

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
long string and I am late but I will take a long sweeper at 125 on my 996 Duc and feel real confident that my RT would be behind me due to driver terror.....the Viper feels like it is continually kicking you in the a$$ through the first five gears, but my DUC is like sitting on a rocket with an attitude.... a pumped up bike wins....flat easy all day...the duc is a twin with tons of grunt, fuel injected with a desmo drive and four valves per cylinder based on the Ferrari valve train
You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy that just bought my 94 Doug Levin Supercahrged Viper Smokes GSXR-1100's on a daily basis! Fun FUN! They don't know what hits 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (From a roll)

All in fun!
Gerald

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rice is nice but Spaghetti will leave you satisfied

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads