Got the toys out for pictures

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally had a day nice enough to open the garage and do some spring cleaning. I got out some of the toys and decided to take a few pictures. I hope these are OK, I took these with my phone. Hurry up spring! I was just able to dust these off and do a little garage cleaning and they had to be put away. It started to look like rain. At least the snow is melted and there isn't any in the forecast. Thanks for letting me share.

You must be registered for see images

The Maverick in this picture is NOT mine, and the black pick-up is not mine either.

I built this Dart from the ground up. HEMI, 727 Manual w/trans brake, loaded including A/C, 11 seconds.

The tiny piece of the H2 in the background is mine.

This is my current project car. Hope to have it at the track this summer. The graphics are all just on with magnets! It still needs final bodywork and paint and install the engine/trans. It should be a low 8 second car. Small block with turbo.

Dr. Dirt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Collection! Obviously a true Mopar Fanatic!

Nice '68 Dart, I've got a '67.

Is the racer a Daytona? (G-Body)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve, great pics. I'll have to take you up on your offer and get down to your place. We can wrench on the Vipers (well, you can, and I'll buy the beer and pizza!!:lmao::D)

For those of you who don't know, Steve and I are members of a local Mopar club, and his cars are just a couple of some of the amazing machines our members own.

By the way, my first car I bought in January 1980 at age 16 was a '76 Maverick - stripped except for the 6-****** and automatic. That car went through high school, was a DD for my mother for a year when her 71 Jag E was being restored, and a couple of Cleveland winters when I was in college. Couldn't kill it, and easily the MOST reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I gave it to my parents who had it shipped down to their place in St Croix USVI, where it survived Hurricane Hugo. Sometimes, I wish I still had that car.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looooove your Dart.

More love for Darts and Mopar. Mopar or No car!

My 71
You must be registered for see images attach

My current project
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blknblu, Nope not a "real" Hurst car. This is the second that I have built.

Chuck, this is not the same one. You saw the previous one I built. That one was more of a faithful reproduction. This one is much nicer to drive.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the Dart was the popular car of those pictured, here are a couple more shots:

This is the underside during re-assembly:

This was out in the driveway, pressure washing during dis-assembly:

This was at the track.

Engine shot. Not a lot of bling, just all business.