got to drive it today but

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'm outta here. Puggs'y is just 'F ing with us at this point. Buy a Miata, isn't that what you really want to drive anyway?

(no offense to miata owners)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing he said bothered me. Not everyone is as Snake Bit as some of us around here ;) If he doesnt think a Gen 1 or 2 is for him, don't buy one. I dont think a truck is for me, so I've never bought one. I didnt see any real Viper bashing in any of his posts. If he gets a Gen 3, good for him, if he gets a C6 Z06, good for him. If he gets a Toyota Tundra, good for him. Its his money, he can spend it how he wants.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Nothing he said bothered me...I didnt see any real Viper bashing in any of his posts.

Agreed. There have been major ********** on here before who are clearly just trying to start arguments, or guys who for some odd reason may not be directly trying to pick a fight, but who for some reason think anyone here gives a toss about their negative opinion on the Viper.

Puga is definitely not the first type, and only has mild characteristics of the second. I don't find his posts particularly useful or even entertaining, but they aren't really annoying to the point where he requires chastising.

Then again, his ilk has been missing from the boards for a while so he's probably just on the receiving end of a lot of pent up angst ;)

OP
OP
P

pugads651

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to start a corvette vs viper war just trying to find the right car for me. I appreciate all the to all those that helped me.

btw im going with the srt10 probably sometime in September.

john

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960