Gotta start the winter projects....

Reaction score
So, the Kinesis are coming off and getting powdercoated...I just can't decide between red and black. A little history is....I saw unclegreggy's car about 4 years ago at Tators, a blue GTS, [******] aero, and HRE545 with blue spokes. It looked REALLY good IMHO. I almost bought a set of CCW's with black centers, but that never panned out as I never managed to get the Kinesis wheels sold. So here I am. I am just going to work with what I got.

2Kinesisblack.jpg

I think the black would look good, possibly best.....but I cannot rule out reed just yet. While it might be a bit too much red, I think once the rest of the wheel is polished to as-new, it might look awesome.

By the way....this isn't my car, but it is close enough for now....I am working on a photoshop version of my car right now. :)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
The second pic you posted however I think you might want to add something black to the side of the car. With red rims it makes it mook more red.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tint the windows black with the black rim, would look awesome and tie it all in together IMHO

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right Lee. This is the hardest thing I have had to do since I had to choosed between RT/10 and GTS!! LOL!! I'm working on the photchop with the balck centers...but, like I said, I **** with photochop!! I'm almost positive I'll stick with the original plan of black centers....but I had to eliminate the other option. :)

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony,

I understand change.......but change for the sake of change is bad IMO :) Your car looks great. Just have the wheels repolished. Anything else will be a step down.

JMO,

Ben

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Tony,

I understand change.......but change for the sake of change is bad IMO :) Your car looks great. Just have the wheels repolished. Anything else will be a step down.

JMO,

Ben
Coming from a guy who added a supercharger for the sake of....uh....change??? LOL!! Red would be for the sake of change. The black centers are what I have wanted for a long time, so it has been in the plans. Sadly, my plans always get pushed back a year, or ten! LOL!! Not doing much changing other than that (that I am prepared to let out) this winter....just some general up-keep and cosmetic fixes. :)

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah....red is pretty bright. I'll tel you what....Unclegreggy's car, with the blue spokes, looked great! But, the blue was darker than the red and a bit more subtle. Maybe I'll paint the whole car!!!! Not! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4