graphite with black stripes gen 2

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone have any pics of either RT/10 or GTS graphite/grey with black stripes, do you guys and gals think that would look good together with black rims??? I'v seen several with the light grey stripes and they look amazing but never saw a graphite with black stripes and black rims. If anyone has a pic please post...thanks...

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the silver stripes with the chrome/alum. wheels, I've never seen one with the black stipes & black wheels, that would probably look mean. Wife's not a big fan of the stripes, maybe it's more of a guy thing, but I may eventually pull the trigger & get them on mine. Not sure, but I think I heard somebody on here say they can cost around 6k, if so don't think I could justify that much money especially on the so-called creampuff year. There was one on here in the classifieds 3-4 months ago that really looked good with the siver stripes, it was an rt/10. I'm sure someone on here will post some pics of one with the black stripes.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The graphite with silver stripes and stock wheels was like my dream car, but I got an ugly red one.

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car should give you a good idea of what it would look like:

2000 ACR - ViperClub Classifieds

Very nice looking ACR. I considered this one, but went with a newer SRT-10.

very nice look, I'm not a fan of the matt stripes, I prefer the gloss but this is still sweeeeeet. Now just add black rims and creeeeep.:headband:

check this one out

Pic# 1 http://www.srautogroup.com/Images/blog_10282010_dodge_viper_adv1_stryker_1_popup.jpg

Pic# 2 [media]http://www.srautogroup.com/Images/blog_10282010_dodge_viper_adv1_stryker_2_popup.jpg[/media]

Last edited:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some of my previous RT10. Graphite with Graphite Ghosted Stripes.

web-6.jpg

web-4.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4