Great INJECTOR Service from Armour Racing

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony for the great service.:headbang: Tony tested, cleaned, rebuilt, and tested my injectors.
He used more parts than quoted and did not charge me extra for them. His service was very quick. I know now that I still have a problem with fuel volume at high RPM. I will now look at the fuel filter, and pump. Car is running very lean above 5000rpm. Thought it may have been the injectors, but it looks like they were not the problem.
I was originally going to replace the injectors, but thanks to Sean Roe, he advised me to have Tony clean them. Thanks Sean for saving me that expense!:headbang: Now I'll keep looking for the problem.
97GTS Roe S/C with 10lb pulley, water ****, and MSD fuel pump booster.

Last edited:

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, I second that. I had Tony clean mine as well. They'd been out of the car for a long time and took some work to clear and clean but he did a great job. A+ all around. Loved the report sheet that they come back with.

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine were actually a used set that came in a used intake that I purchase off of ebay. I had no idea how good they were, how recently they'd been used, etc. so I felt it best to have them cleaned/tested to make sure everything was good before I used them.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
Sent you a pm Robert.

Got the new banner up and a website is on the way !!

armour.gif

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32