Great Service from A&C Performance

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to post up about the exceptional service that I got from Todd and Mike @ A&C performance in Southern California. I just recently moved to SoCal and had a an oil leak. I took it to A&C in Murrieta CA which was about 50 miles from my house because I had heard great things about them and Todd and Mike were great with me on the phone well before I needed the service for the oil leak, helping me with emissions questions and ideas.

I had a rear main seal leak. There was not a gasket in stock at any Dodge dealer in California. They called a local engine tuner and they had one for an engine they were working on that was not ready yet. They drove over, got the part, and installed in about 2.5 hrs less than the Dodge Dealer recommended. To top it all off, I had to get back because of my kids. I got a rental and drove home. Todd drove the car 50 miles to me late that night, picked up my rental, and drove it back and dropped it off so I would have the car over Memorial Weekend.

If that isn't service above and beyond, I don't know what is. Great job Todd and Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2tu: You have another loyal A&C customer.

Thanks,
Mike

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the A&C shop is fairly new, they have already garnered a rock solid reputation.

They have relationships with other shops in the area that expand greatly on the services they can offer.

Mike worked on my car when he was the chief ViperTech at Jack Powell Dodge, and has also worked magic on my Supercharged O3 before I sold it.

Glad you also had a good experience there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth