Green 2008

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a green with white stripes for sale anywhere.

Thanks,
Frank

OP
OP
F

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really not interested in that price shown. 15 k over sticker is a crime.

I will contiue my looking if you all know of others, which there must be...

Thanks..

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am really not interested in that price shown. 15 k over sticker is a crime.

I will contiue my looking if you all know of others, which there must be...

Thanks..

They will sell the car at MSRP, if you really want it. And the 100k is only 10k over sticker, not 15k. A striped coupe is over 90k MSRP.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, do you all have a contact or number.

Any others around..

Thanks

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went back to the dealership this morning to show my queen the color. I spoke to a salesman named Don Sandhop. He was very polite and seemed motivated to move the car. I told him what the gentleman last night had offer it for and that another VCA member said he saw it on there site at $92K. His response: "If that's what it's on there for, that is what we will sell it for". If any locals are interested, give him a call; as he stated "there's always room for negotiation"
If you must have one NOW, Call Don (Grapevine Dodge) and make him an offer 877-767-7979

If you want to ensure great service/satisfaction and don't mind waiting, call any of the supporting dealers of this site and tell them what you are looking for and they WILL call you if one becomes available...

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a green with white stripes for sale anywhere.

Thanks,
Frank

Nelson Auto Group in Marysville, Ohio has a green with white stripes. Google their web site and you can see pictures. Ask for Harvey (Harv). Also pictures of this car were posted on another thread.:eater:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nelson Auto Group in Marysville, Ohio has a green with white stripes. Google their web site and you can see pictures. Ask for Harvey (Harv). Also pictures of this car were posted on another thread.:eater:

Oh snap, I was just going to say that but you beat me to it. I went to see that Viper last Saturday, pics are posted in the "08 Vipers en route" thread.

Viperizer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First time poster....I understand that the Vipers will be produced in batches by color...

Can someone tell me if the Green coupes can still be ordered? Also, if Green is no longer available when will production start on the Orange coupes?

My small town local dealer is clueless, however I would prefer to give them my business. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ron

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time poster....I understand that the Vipers will be produced in batches by color...

Can someone tell me if the Green coupes can still be ordered? Also, if Green is no longer available when will production start on the Orange coupes?

My small town local dealer is clueless, however I would prefer to give them my business. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ron

Green is no longer available to order and I believe that orange is one of the last colors you will be able to order.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My small town local dealer is clueless, however I would prefer to give them my business. Any info would be appreciated. Ron

Ron,

IMO, if your local dealer is clueless about Vipers, I wouldn't order from them. Stick to a large Viper dealer such as Woodhouse. They know the cars, won't abuse them, and are pleasant to work with. In addition, your local dealer might not even have a car allocated to them.

ctr2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the option list for the acr, other than the color and stripes choices ?

V

Venomiss

Ron,

IMO, if your local dealer is clueless about Vipers, I wouldn't order from them. Stick to a large Viper dealer such as Woodhouse. They know the cars, won't abuse them, and are pleasant to work with. In addition, your local dealer might not even have a car allocated to them.

Call Bill P. We are on our third Viper from Woodhouse.;)

1-402-426-4126
1-800-889-1893

Last edited by a moderator:

ctr2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the site location concerning the acr options.

Viperizer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venomiss, I checked Woodhouse's website and they listed a red in stock, no green. Also appears that they are selling the Vipers at list price, I have seen many pf the 08's selling on ebay below list. In fact there is a green on on there right now, I would rather have it delivered to my local dealer by Chrysler than have to take the time to go and pick it up or pay additional shipping charges. When did production end on the green cars?

V

Venomiss

Venomiss, I checked Woodhouse's website and they listed a red in stock, no green. Also appears that they are selling the Vipers at list price, I have seen many pf the 08's selling on ebay below list. In fact there is a green on on there right now, I would rather have it delivered to my local dealer by Chrysler than have to take the time to go and pick it up or pay additional shipping charges. When did production end on the green cars?

If you are serious I would still call Bill or any of the bigger dealerships about the green production.
He can tell you for sure if the green is available and is not a "hard sell" guy. Many of these forums can attest to that-just ask;) He also might steer you to where you can find one. Bill is that kind of guy.
If you can do better on E-bay more power to you. Make sure they have the car in hand before your purchase and you're still going to have the shipping charges if you go that route. (Unless they live very close to you). Good luck if you decide to buy!

Viperizer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks!! I appericate your input, is there any other big dealers? I called Roanoke dodge, any other would be helpful. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4