Greg Good Heads make incredible power 109HP more!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I would recommend you modify the fuel system to make it a 'return' type. Add an additional pump (in-line), an FMU, some tuning software that controls fuel and timing, and some high flow injectors. We use our own custom/exclusive high flow injectors for our LETHAL 750 package that are good for over 700rwhp on a naturally aspirated car. There is one company that makes a laptop programmable system that enables you to modify fuel and timing. We tune most of our cusomter's cars with this program and it works well. In addition, there are a few other systems out there that modify fuel only. You can use an MSD boost retard box with this and it may work too. The MSD box has been out for awhile and has been tested over time.

We will be offering a S/C option for all of our packages. The first one slated is for a LETHAL 750 Viper. We may offer both a autorotor system from Roe or the centrifugal type from Cragin.

Let me know if we can help!!
Enjoy!
-Wayne

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne,

I f you put blowers on your lethal 750's you are going to do some serious damage to the roads in Santa Clara.

Steve