Guys Running Motons Here is Your Chance...

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To finally have a clean, high end mounting system for the cannisters. As I am sure you all saw my initial design which came out really nice. Since I was planning to go in production with these brackets, I decided to improve upon the initial clamp style design.

The new design will feature a fully hinged bracket with a quick release mechanism to make it a snap to remove and adjust the cannisters as needed. Here is the design:

New_bracket_Design.jpg

For those that have seen the setup in person, they are truly amazed. At the recent Pocono event, the Viper guys were extremely impressed with the look and quality. Again this is the perfect compliment to the $4,000 Moton setup and to the Viper. Moton should have offered something like this from the beginning.

The rears mount to the trunk rear section with one bolt and C nut and the fronts mount on the cross member with one bolt each. All that is required is to drill a hole through the cross member. This picture is the initial design. The new design above will look similar but much nicer and much more functional.

DSCF1930.JPG

The package, which fits all 03-06 cars without a paxton, will include two front and two rear brackets, fully assembled. It will also include all mounting hardware as well. The price of the brackets will be $195 for the four brackets, not including shipping. The brackets will come with a polished finish (see pics below), but we can custom anodize the brackets to your color preference. In addition engraving or shallow pocketing for a more custom look can be done for $5 per set depending on what you want.

For you guys running a paxton or guys with 08's, if I can get 10 or more people interested, I can develop something for you as well.

Here is a close up so you get an idea of the finish. (again old design but look and finish will be similar.)

DSCF1931.JPG

Considering these are CNC'd from aluminum blocks and a custom, one off design, the price is a bargain.

I will be producing 20 sets in the first production run. This will be first come, first serve. I have 6 sets already spoken for. If you are interested let me know. If we get enough interested and can go to another production run, the price will come down further.

If interested reply here or PM me.

Tom
917-520-7337

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any more takers? I plan on going into production this week.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have an 08 I have not produced a set for that car yet since they no longer fit across the cross brace. In the future I may produce them if there is enough interest.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay guys I have over 15 orders so we are good to go. I will have them complete in two to three weeks the most. I will notify you all when they ship. Thanks again.

For you 08 guys I hope to have something soon for the fronts. Keep in mind the rears work regarless of the year. I have several orders for just the rears for now. If you are interested in just the rears, let me know.

Tom

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the first sets in production are just about complete. They came out better than I imagined. i will have pictures shortly.

Tom

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the first prototypes are completed. They came out great. Production will start early this week and i should have the first sets ready by Friday.

Keep in mind the set you see here have not been finished so you can see some machining marks. A production set will have a perfect finish. Also there are options regarding the tie-down bolt. We also have t-handles available as in the picks above. Those will be extra.

DSC08239.JPG

DSC08240.JPG

DSC08225.JPG

DSC08226.JPG

DSC08230.JPG

Hope you like them.

Tom

Reaction score
Thanks again Tom.

We will be offering these wonderful clamps with all our Moton installs and have pre ordered some if anyone is thinking of them. I will also be offering them to past customers at the discounted rate also for an upgrade!

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick update -

Brackets will be done on thursday and ship Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im interested in an 08 set once theyve come into production.

TTviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bump...

It has been over a year, any word on the mounting brackets for the 2008 Gen IV?

I like the anodized black... (drool)

Thanks!

--
Terra
2008 Black Viper Coupe

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess you didnt see this thread back at the beginning of the year. I have to check to see if I have any black left. Worst case I can get some powder coated. Black was the hot ticket...

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s.../622686-custom-moton-brackets-now-gen-iv.html

David's Setup -

My personal preference is the polished. My setup...

Bump...

It has been over a year, any word on the mounting brackets for the 2008 Gen IV?

I like the anodized black... (drool)

Thanks!

--
Terra
2008 Black Viper Coupe

TTviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Crap - no - I missed the post.

I had subscribed to this thread watching for updates.

With the number of posts that hit this forum, things like this can be easy to miss. :(

I would be interested in the black anodized front set.

Sending you a PM.

--
Terra
2008 Black Viper Coupe

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sold the last black set i had a week ago. I am running more right now and should have them available for delivery in three weeks time. Sorry about that.

If anyone else is interested let me know. I will do the first run at $199. After that price will go to $209 for polished and $219 for anodized black.

Crap - no - I missed the post.

I had subscribed to this thread watching for updates.

With the number of posts that hit this forum, things like this can be easy to miss. :(

I would be interested in the black anodized front set.

Sending you a PM.

--
Terra
2008 Black Viper Coupe

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sold the last black set i had a week ago. I am running more right now and should have them available for delivery in three weeks time. Sorry about that.

If anyone else is interested let me know. I will do the first run at $199. After that price will go to $209 for polished and $219 for anodized black.

Those prices are for the whole set of 4, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine