Halo projector lights for 97 GTS---WHERE CAN I BUY??

vicj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a vendor (recommended) Vendor out there that has a Halo projector light kit for a 97 GTS. I've been searching the usual sites (ebay, etc) and can't find anything for the VIper. :mad: Seems there are all kinds of options for Avengers, Ram trucks, and even crap like the Neons and Caravans--- but nothing out there for a Viper!??? What gives here? Anyone that has made a conversion please provide details of where to get a setup from.

Thanks!

p.s would also like to do halo projcection lights for the fog lights!!!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been searching the usual sites (ebay, etc)

LMAO at that above comment... Sounds like a 16yr old shopping for his civic. lol
--------------------------------------------------------------

Our viper's have projector lights(the cat eye looking dome reflector housing for lights)
If you want a Halo, then you have to take the headlight apart and manualy put the halo around the light. Just measure the diameter you think will fit and order the right size.

Some info on those here:
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/605395-Angel-Eyes-Headlights?

Not sure about the fogs. I havnt seen a projector style fog light and i think there might be some reason for that like how the light is supposed to shine on the fog. not sure though
I do remember hearing someone on the forums talking about swaping the Gen3 fog's into a Gen2...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else spot halos/angel eyes in the Stryker tease photo???

Ummmm...... NO !!!!!!

Are you talking about the LEDs lining the bottom of the headlights?
Do you know what halo/angel eyes are?

I thought this thread was a joke, now I see it is not.......:sadpace:

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are you talking about the LEDs lining the bottom of the headlights? Do you know what halo/angel eyes are?
No I'm not talking about the LED eyeliners . . . look again c-l-o-s-e-l-y at the tease photo for the halo around each of the projector lenses. Don't lose sleep over it as I'm sure one of the easy denanny mods will include 'halo delete' [something like 'with headlamps on, pull flash-to-pass 3 times within 3 seconds to toggle the halo feature'].:greatday:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO at that above comment... Sounds like a 16yr old shopping for his civic. lol
--------------------------------------------------------------

Our viper's have projector lights(the cat eye looking dome reflector housing for lights)
If you want a Halo, then you have to take the headlight apart and manualy put the halo around the light
. Just measure the diameter you think will fit and order the right size.

Some info on those here:
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/605395-Angel-Eyes-Headlights?

Not sure about the fogs. I havnt seen a projector style fog light and i think there might be some reason for that like how the light is supposed to shine on the fog. not sure though
I do remember hearing someone on the forums talking about swaping the Gen3 fog's into a Gen2...

No I'm not talking about the LED eyeliners . . . look again c-l-o-s-e-l-y at the tease photo for the halo around each of the projector lenses. Don't lose sleep over it as I'm sure one of the easy denanny mods will include 'halo delete' [something like 'with headlamps on, pull flash-to-pass 3 times within 3 seconds to toggle the halo feature'].:greatday:

:dunno:.........