Handling unscrewed by Chuck and Rob

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 01 was always very antsy and somewhat of a handling disappointment.Eibach springs,adjusted shocks,Two alignment attempts and not really better.Chuck and Rob test drove it and thought it was dangerous and scarry.Camber off by more than 1 deg side to side rear,One rear wheel no toe the other toe out etc,etc a real mess.I got stock caster,zero toe front,1/32 toe in each side rear.3/4 deg neg camber up front and 1/2 deg neg rear.Car went from being a nightmare to a dream.No trammeling,no hopping sideways etc,etc.THANK YOU Chuck Tator and Rob.Also had them put in a 180 deg t-stat and a set of jesels while it was there.I canceled VOI because I thought I might be too ill.Feeling better it was a wonderful sunny and cool 8 hour drive there and 6 hour drive back.Had a great day at Tator's while Diane was shopping the Danbury mall. GTS Bruce

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya, it took me a bit to get my GEN 1 right but after you dial these cars in they are much better! Not just any shop should align them either. Make sure you get some one experienced with the different settings for track use or street use. It really does make a huge difference!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good going now you can realy push it....
Can these guys Chuck & Rob do nothing wrong!!!! Seen about 4 posts and there all good Chucks the man/Wizard.....

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like Chuck corner balanced your car. The process really works and significantly improves handling - particularly on the margin. Congrats and enjoy.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were the specs for the 4way align factory??? I need to do my RT and I have the aligner.