Hardtop for SRT10?

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So anyone out there put a hardtop on their SRT10 convertible? I would like to use something for those months that the weather just isn't top down - maybe too hot or too cold. I think a hard top might give me a bit more room too. Ideas? Experience?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my hard top. I get positive remarks all the time. It is lemkes top, but don't get it painted by them it looks like ****. Have someone else paint it for you.

You must be registered for see images

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does Lemke's top attach in the rear? Do you have any pix of the front showing the transition from windshield frame to top?

Thanks

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Mine is the Autoform Top. I dont have the vert top on anymore at all. It is however designed to work with the softop.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's the one I have. It's awesome, and so far I have run as fast as 173mph with no problems at all. And I run on road courses 5-6 times a year.

I'm curious. How was the paint job on it? How well did it match the factory paint? I'm interested in this for my 2009 GTS Blue w/white stripes vert. It's a nice looking top. Thanks!

Scott

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The paint job was very good and matched the factory paint exactly.
That said there are two comments
1) get the glass back window, with built in defogger instead of the plastic, it' so worth the extra money.
2) my only complaint on the paint was, where the glass is fitted into the unit (fitted from behind) I can see some sealer or unpainted areas where the glass and hard top meet, when I look up under there. (can't see it when not looking for it)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte