has anyone gotten their panoramic photo yet??

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my framed, still nothing. This is careless at the least. Is there anyone in the VCA upper structure that can make a couple of calls to find out what's up? If they can't deliver, I would like my CC refunded.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
My framed picture came Friday. Very well done. Definitely took longer than expected, but worth the wait.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then I guess mine will arrive some time soon also, nothing yet here in The Netherlands...

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good! What dimensions did you use?

For those that are looking for a nice frame for your picture, I went to a local good frame shop and with everything in, it came out to $370. Definitely made my "expensive' $60 picture come out to be a bargain!

After changing my mind I told the shop to not make the frame, and ordered a custom frame from FramesByMail.com. Beautiful thick wood frame, pre-assembled, double matted (white with black), and plexiglass front. Picture fit perfectly, and after coupon and shipping came out to $180. Just thought I'd give a recommendation to those who were looking for a frame.

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here was my setup, which the final program already takes into account the widths of the mats, etc. So these are not the dimensions of the print, I suggest you take a tape measure to your own in case there's slight variations in prints.

ACIDFREEbackingAcid-free Foam Core Backing
713aframe1 9/16" Matte Black Crescent 55 1/2"(w)x12 3/4"(h)
PLEXIplexiRegular Plexiglass
QCP210mat2Black 1/4"
AAM8-461mat1Crisp White 1 1/2"(top)x1 1/2"(side)x1 1/2"(bottom)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES, mine just arrived about an hour ago right in time before Christmas tomorrow :yay: Now about that Viper Magazine issue :dunno:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got mine. Absolutely beautiful. I had mine matted and framed... Come to think about it, Mine arrived late Nov early December after VOI 11 too. I have several and have never been disappointed.