Has Jay Leno ever paid us a visit here ?

TAPROOT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing that Jay is a car freak like most of us and knowing he likes his viper. Anyway has he ever dropped a post?
I figure with the celebrity status it would not be a good idea to relinquish his identity.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am Jay Leno
redface.gif
I just made up this stupid name so no one would suspect.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
I am Jay Leno
redface.gif
I just made up this stupid name so no one would suspect.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Craig....What a card!
laugh.gif

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met, and had a nice conversation with Jay at the vintage auto races in Monterey. (Think it was 1997) Northern California ViperClub and Dodge hosted a fantastic event. There was private Viper only reserved parking for about 50 cars. Jay Leno was wandering through this paddock in his trademark denim shirt and Levi's. He was most gracious. The club treated him with due respect, and he hung around for a while. Spoke highly of his two Vipers (Red Rt/10 and Blue White GTS). Quite a car guy, as he was interested in our cars, as well as the club members. I believe we sent him a complementary membership.
Believe we have a standing invitation to come to his taping when he is in LA.

In this same topic, the Southern California ViperClub had a great thrill when John Force came into our pits in Pomona, and talked drag racing for a couple hours. Said other than his Funny Car, his Viper is the fastest car he owns.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend was up at the rock store and Jay was there in a
Mclaren F1 and gave him a ride!!!! very cool. I have seen him many times up there,he is a very down to earth guy he has 2 vipers a RT/10 and a GTS....

K&N filters, Smooth tubes, Aluminum flywheel, S.V.S. short throw shifter with MGW short throw shift knob & eject lighter, Borla long tube, stepped headers with a Burns merge collector with Borla 3" catback, Wilwood 6 piston super light caliper with lightweight hat and drilled rotors one day maybe the rears Dyno'd at 461 rwhp and 497 rwft-lbs of torque.

2002 BMW 530I
2001 PT Cruizer

SSSSE YA

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Rob 97 Blue & White GTSSS on 08-06-2002 at 07:21 PM</font>

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was George Washington in my last life. And another little known fact... the boat I crossed the river in was called a Viper.