Have any Autoform RT/10 batwing spoiler pics?

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm thinking of getting a Autoform RT/10 batwing spoiler, I like that you don't have to drill, anyone have any pics? Just wanted to do some research before I started looking for one.
Thanks!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dont think it was AutoForm......

The BATWING spoiler was first done by Fitzgerald Motorsports on their "CS Edition" 1996. They used my 1993 as a mule for the aftermarket version. [C.S. himself handed it to me at VOI-2 and autographed the underside.]
For those wondering, this spoiler was crescent-shaped and similar to the Stealth RT and TT Spoiler.

After Fitzergerald closed, it was revised and sold by V-mania.

You must be registered for see images

They sold out and discontinued...

Are you talking about a WING? Here is a crescent-shaped WING......no-drill mount, but not a spoiler......a WING

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John, different question, but do you know if its possible to get information (sales brochure) on the Fitzgerald Performance RT's?

Thanks much and sorry for unrelated question.

Peter

OP
OP
J

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dont think it was AutoForm......

The BATWING spoiler was first done by Fitzgerald Motorsports on their "CS Edition" 1996. They used my 1993 as a mule for the aftermarket version. [C.S. himself handed it to me at VOI-2 and autographed the underside.]
For those wondering, this spoiler was crescent-shaped and similar to the Stealth RT and TT Spoiler.

After Fitzergerald closed, it was revised and sold by V-mania.

They sold out and discontinued...

Are you talking about a WING? Here is a crescent-shaped WING......no-drill mount, but not a spoiler......a WING

Like this one:
http://partsrack.blastmart.com/customer/product.php?productid=1366&cat=157&page=1

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Jon, different question, but do you know if its possible to get information (sales brochure) on the Fitzgerald Performance RT's? Thanks much and sorry for unrelated question. Peter

The only ones I remember were stuffed in Viper Quarterly....and handed out at VOI-2, where I arranged that car [with CS at the wheel] to be the Pace Car for the AutoWeek Rolling Concours # 1. I was #2, Dale Naffsinger, flags-flying was #3, and made the cover of the Monterrey Herald!

I do have an email for Dan Fitzgerald..... email me or call?

Mambamike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is RT/10 Auto form bat wing spoiler with the wing .
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is the normal AF deck spoiler with a 'double-deck' wing. If you have that on the back, you need front downforce too.

I have not heard that AF Double-Deck called a BatWing....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang