HEAD GASKET UPDATE, Gen-1 Guys Look Here!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Gaskets in stock as of today! [All 550 lbs of them!]

Orders will begin shipping on Wednesday. We have PLENTY of extra gaskets from this order, if anyone needs any immediately! Price is now 199.00 since the pre-order price has expired, but still a bargain at 66% off the OEM gasket prices!

****ALSO****

Expect some new gasket designs from us in the near future for other parts of the Gen-1 & Gen-2 engines! These gaskets will be replacements for the Paper gaskets in the engines, and will feature MUCH easier removal, much sturdier design [wont rip], will be next to impossible to "blow out" around coolant passages [timing cover leaks are history], and will be much more tolerant to sealing surface irregularities such as porus castings/pitting, uneven surfaces, and damage from previous removals.

Last edited:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan! :2tu:

Interesting reading about the other gaskets, I was just thinking about ordering a set of the other gaskets so that I have them on the shelf ready for, if and when, the head gaskets need doing, I'll hang on for the time being and see what you come up with first.

Thanks again :2tu:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI:

As orders ship, I will release the Invoices via E-Mail with tracking numbers. Once you get your invoice, it is indicative of your order shipping. It will likely take a couple days to ship all of these orders.

Thanks for your patience!

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ooooopsss... i think i read it too late.... and having missing coolant since last weekend i think this would be my problem as some advised me...whats the price for the pair of them now?

8AV8

VCA Member
Reaction score
I received my gaskets today, very high quality, fast service and all expectations met or exceeded. Thanks for all your hard work and diligence to help the Viper community. :2tu:

fastlane8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got all the sets I ordered! Look great Dan! Yet another gen I showed up leaking,so I'll have to order yet another set!:2tu:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No problem guys!

At this time, all gasket orders except for one which remains unpaid have been processed and shipped!

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan, I received an email yesterday confirming that they had been shipped to me, I'll let you know when the arrive across the pond.

Thanks again :2tu:

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had mine install on Nov. 25th. :2tu: My car is back on the road.:drive:

Thanks Dan for making this happen!!!

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine have arried in the UK, thanks again for all your help Dan! :2tu:

They'll hopefully be sat on the shelf for a while, but at least I have them here and ready to go now.

:drive:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine are here too, I am waiting the motor to die, so I have a reason to rebuilt it with cam and heads.

Thanks Dan!!! :2tu::usa:

It is great to see someone.... sometimes.... thinks us old time Viper drivers, not just the GEN 3 guys who can buy anything right off the shelf...:2tu::headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960