Heading for Texas...... Viper Days Finals

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We decided to have Tom Sessions drive our truck and trailer out to Texas due to a potential work travel conflict (that didn't happen...) so we're still home - packing our stuff, getting the dogs ready, etc.

Should have a full report Monday afternoon...

It's been a little bit of a mad scramble around here.... but all is well and we're headed for Finals with a slim 15 point lead.

Looking forward to seeing all the VRL and Michelin Challenge Series drivers wrap up a great season!!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving at 6am Thursday. Hoping to get there shortly after midnight. Credit cards are maxed and I have just enough money for fuel there and back.

Everybody stay online please. :)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys do well. "Give 'em hell".

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As I'm "babysitting" the three Afghan Hounds this weekend, I'll be anxious to hear how things are going in Texas since my hopes of attending have evaporated.

GOOD LUCK to ALL of You...have fun and be safe!!!

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving at 6am Thursday. Hoping to get there shortly after midnight. Credit cards are maxed and I have just enough money for fuel there and back.

Everybody stay online please. :)

I knew you weren't going to be leaving on time. Was going to call you around 11pm on my way down to Englewood...was falling asleep. Then I thought to myself.... "he isn't on the road...." lol

Drive safe, I can paypal you about $10 if stuff gets really tight for you.

JGarrett

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on down y'all. I was going to go this morning but the car broke at the last minute so I hope to make it tomorrow. Weather is great! The 2.9 mile track is fast and a good mix of twisties and high speed.

Cheers,
Jim

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring us back our Win Janni !!! oh and whoever that guy is who drives your car to, you might need his help bringing back the big trophy ;-)

While your there dont forget to see if you can steal some wheels and tires from Archer... Tell them they are for the local A-Hole, and I bet he gives 'em to ya no charge ;-)

So when do you guys expect to be coming home with my Trophy and wheels? :-D

GOOD LUCK !! KNOCK 'EM DEAD (without hurting anyone). ;-)

Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery