Heffner Twin Turbo vs Supercharger

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What makes this so much fun is that variety is the spice of life everyone likes different things !
As a guy who drag raced turbo and turbo nitrous bikes i will simply say this . Cars, bikes, it doesnt matter on the street ,there is nothing faster on wheels than when you hang those Fans on a motor . Theres a difference in loud and fast and loud and slow [Harleys etc.]. Equally theres a even bigger difference in quiet and slow and quiet and violent . If you havent drove or rode a Turbo machine thats done right you have never lived . Dont be confused with some factory turbo you drove with a little boost . They are a joke and are only cool for those who dont know what a real turbo is capable of but thats it . Real street power isnt the sound of your pipes or cam' its the sound of your tires being ripped apart each time you hit the throttle you cant fake the tires blowing away in 3rd or 4th gear ! As stated its costly and not for everyone but if your gonna be a bear be a grizzly !
Bob you speak a language i understand well im just trying to resist the urge to boost my low mileage GTS . Do they eat alot of grocerys you bet but theres nothing any badder ! Ill be heading down your path next year is my guess, enjoy the experience that most never will ! Theres always someone with money have no fear :drive:there first ride with you will make them spend it ! Best of luck in your sale !

Way to bump a 6 yr. old thread.

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It didnt show 6 yrs when i answered it . And there will be others for sale as well so it all applys.
But there are people who are looking to buy and are going to buy its just info for those people who can afford to. Hey the post caught your eye and mine didnt it ! Nothings changed theres nothing faster , not motor and not spray and 99 out of 100 times the combination of both wont beat the turbo car . Non turbo cars are worried that there trannys dont power shift well . With a turbo you cant and dont need to its unfair if your up against one ! Are they for everyone no way , but as Clint Eastwood once said a mans gotta know his limitations !
Interest in a TT car you bet !

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3 tickets in less than 1200 miles? Why not buy the best Valentine set up for about $700 bucks!!!???

I hate to see what your insurance rates are.