HELLO (echo ....... echo....)

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pulled mine out of the garage and fired 'er up yesterday but with all the salt and chloride residue on the roads I'm still hesitant. Never left the driveway. Calling for potential heavy rain Sunday so I'm hoping that will wash away a lot of it. :rain:
Been itching to get it back out.
Won't be long..........:drive:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove mine to work yesterday..it's about 6 miles each way. Can't bring myself to do much more than that with the roads like they are. I know Tom is looking for a few folks to get together for a cruise/lunch here in NoVA this weekend. I would love a little overnight rain to clear off some of this sand, dust and salt.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran mine Thursday. Drove it up the street and back just to keep the fluids movin'. I am hopeful and rain helps get rid of remaining snow, sand and salt.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm setting up a short notice lunch at ******'s in Fredericksburg. We're going to meet at 2 pm today (Saturday). Come on out if you can. Main roads are pretty clean and most secondary roads down here never got salt/sand.

Matt

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine out Friday and Saturday...top down both days! It was great to blast down the highways again

I missed out on today though as I had to take the truck to work

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went out today too. Had to test to see if I fixed the exhaust smell in the cabin. One of the stupid flaps was stuck up so I could smell exhaust bad. For the most part it is corrected but can still smell slightly

SRT Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We enjoyed the mild weather this past Saturday and Monday also.
It was great taking the red snake out of hibernation for a good ride. We even had the pleasure of dusting off a C6 ZO6. Nothing like a little boost when you need it, even though traction can be a problem. Let the snakes out. A little warm water always cleans them up for the next ride.