Hello

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sulbiate in italy close to como lake and Bellagio
Hello Guys,
just wondering to say hello to this Community as new member.
After years driving and racing various sportive cars (Porsche 3.0 Turbo-Porsche 964/ 911 -Supra Biturbo-Corvette C5 tuned to 430HP)and just over to my fifty I decided to go for my first love and real muscle car and few days ago I parked my Viper GTS 2001 at home.The first feeling is amazing and I'm sure with her and trought the Forum I'll learn much more.
Soon the season shall be great, I'm leaving in Italy close the Como lake not too far from Bellagio, and either the lake road as well the Monza autodrome are offering excellent opportunity to test and enjoy the car.I'm very much proud of my new Viper and I'm pretty sure we could establish a wonderfull feeling together.
Thanks and regards from Italy
black tower

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your new car but get to know it before you push it too hard.
:needpics:

V

Venomiss

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome "black tower"! :D

Have FUN and drive safe! :D

2008 is a little bit packed with events but in 2009 we have a plan to go to Monaco again...
Usually, we stop at a hotel next to the Lago Como for the night. You will recognize it.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome black tower!!! So, you now have an '01 GTS~~congratulations!!! Would LOVE to see pics!! AND, forward your VIN# to the moderators (citysnake/kcobean/lee00blacksilver/y2k5srt) to upgrade you to "Viper Owner''!!! AND, you live in what we'd call a DREAM area....the autodrome, lake roads, mountains...must just be HEAVEN to drive the Viper in that environment. You had some pretty powerful cars!~~~Remember the Viper is DRIVER-DRIVEN...no nanny controls!!! It's YOU who decides which way the car is gonna end up!!! Welcome aboard! ~juli

OP
OP
B

black tower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sulbiate in italy close to como lake and Bellagio
thanks a lot for such warm welcome.As said I got quite of experience in driving performance cars,and unfortunatly this is too often associated to the age, nevertheless I'm aware about the caracter of our Baby and I'll be very prudent before to give her all my confidence.
I have noticed close to me, or should be better to say, not to farway there is a Viper Club(Swiss) and it should be nice to have once the possibility to join some others entusiastic.
I have also read about a special day in August for person with handicap and ,considering due to bad acccident, my youngest daughter is actually paralize but she likes the performing car and particularly the Viper(here also one of the reason for my decision), I'll be interested to know
More about the event.
Thanks again
Blacktower more au