HELP..Hard to find part?

Kevin Stitely

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 99' RT/10. I'm looking for a small piece that holds the sunvisor in place on the inside(top) of the windshield frame. This peiece serves two purposes 1)covers the area where the posts on a hard top lock into and
2)secures the outside of the sunvisor in place. I've checked with several dealerships in the area to no-avail. No help from the parts manual either. It seems as though this part doesn't exist. Unfortuneately, I need both sides (driver and passenger).

I've also searched the archives and found no matches.

Anyone out there know what I talking about and where I can get this part? All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is what your looking for:
Left Cap #RC77DX9AA MSRP $6.25
Right Cap #RC76DX9AA MSRP $5.25

They are the plastic caps that cover the holes where your hard/soft top latches to the windshield frame.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are the plastic caps that cover the holes where your hard/soft top latches to the windshield frame.

The "Wizard" strikes again. Chuck you are thee man!

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The "Wizard" strikes again. Chuck you are thee man!

No matter what question I have for Chuck, he always seems to know exactly what I'm talking about. He definitely is thee man! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960