Help me decide

Should I reinstall the SSR logos or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrugDoc55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you are brand loyal to the SSR Company I would say no - it doesn't fit with your car's appeal of Black and Yellow. The only other reason to have a logo on there is in case you are trying to sell the wheels at some point but with the before and after pictures you probably wouldn't have a problem with that. Good luck deciding.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you are brand loyal to the SSR Company I would say no - it doesn't fit with your car's appeal of Black and Yellow. The only other reason to have a logo on there is in case you are trying to sell the wheels at some point but with the before and after pictures you probably wouldn't have a problem with that. Good luck deciding.

No problem with proving they are ssrs, it is in raised lettering on the wheel itself.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey King Snake, black lugs are available and look real good. I got some for my C6 black Vette that had black wheels and it was a significant improvement. If you want, I can find the vendor. Let me know.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey King Snake, black lugs are available and look real good. I got some for my C6 black Vette that had black wheels and it was a significant improvement. If you want, I can find the vendor. Let me know.

Definitely shoot me that info.

It seems that I am going to have to use a logo so I might get these redone in the fashion of the center caps. Just cleaned them up really good and it seems in 2 spots where the logos would go on the wheels there is a mark on them from the razor the powder coater used to unpack the wheels with. It's small on both but noticeable.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely shoot me that info.

It seems that I am going to have to use a logo so I might get these redone in the fashion of the center caps. Just cleaned them up really good and it seems in 2 spots where the logos would go on the wheels there is a mark on them from the razor the powder coater used to unpack the wheels with. It's small on both but noticeable.

Will do. Gotta do some shopping today for kids birthday... When I get home I will look up the invoice. You will really like the lugs!!! They give the wheels a "rich" look.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Go NAVY" with itty bitty flags on each side...very "Vette" ish...LOL

Pretty sure we have met in person and all I can say to that comment is WOW... Outside of my job you will never see any military paraphernalia on or around me. Maybe I will put ******* in respect for my cars twin.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang