Help! PCM pin out needed

dascorcha21

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So im at the last part of my electrical install of stuff. im going to run the WOT box and have a few questions..
based on this thread
http://www.viperalley.com/forum/do-yourself-tips-tricks/76682-no-lift-shifting-2-a.html

so in this step your suppose to cut the power feed to the coil packs, but i was wondering if anyone had the pin outs at the PCM so that i could just do some clean connections there instead of behind the engine.

Closer look with the wires cut. The red wire on the WOT Box connects to the right most pair wires (coming from under the intake manifold - power feed). The Red/Black stripe wire from the WOT box connects to the left most pair(from the coils).
You must be registered for see images attach

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The power feed to the coil packs comes from the ASD relay, not the PCM. The PCM has the coil driver cicuits in it, no module between the PCM and coils. If your aftermarket box or whatever wants to cut power to the coils, you will need to splice in close to the coils like the instructions say. -Otherwise you will cut power to other stuff as well. The ASD relay powers more than just the ignition system.

red50trimsrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not use a wot relay that is driven by the tps
perhaps your thinking of a wot switch as used for a nitrous kit. the power to the ignition coil still needs to be wired in series with the coilpack so that it may cut spark when powershifting or for 2 step rev limiter. However, n2mb sold a harness for wiring up nitrous and using it as a window switch. the wot box also has shift light feature.

edit: just reread post about ASD

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960