Help request for prospective owner

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been chatting with a new forum member here (NOVA Viper) who is looking seriously at a 2006 coupe. He'd like to get his backside into a coupe before he buys though (the car he's shopping isn't local). Since the Gen3 coupe is so different inside from a GTS (particularly mine with a 2" lowering kit), I was wondering if there was a Gen3 coupe owner out there that would be willing to get together with NOVA Viper and myself to go over the car and perhaps provide a 'test ride" for him. If you can help, please let me know!

Thanks!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly,

Perhaps you can run down the member list and see who we have with a Gen 3 coupe. Greg comes to mind...not sure who else we have off the top of my head on NOVA. Does Dan still have the Fly Navy car?

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly,

Perhaps you can run down the member list and see who we have with a Gen 3 coupe. Greg comes to mind...not sure who else we have off the top of my head on NOVA. Does Dan still have the Fly Navy car?

Good idea. I think the FN car is gone, or at least down in Richmond.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just tell him to buy the damn thing already. If his decision is predicated on how comfy the seats are, he should be looking at a Taurus.:D

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just tell him to buy the damn thing already. If his decision is predicated on how comfy the seats are, he should be looking at a Taurus.:D

Heh...come on now.....Tell me you didn't at least get to sit in a Viper before you bought it.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh...come on now.....Tell me you didn't at least get to sit in a Viper before you bought it.

I admit I did. However, I have never sat in a Viper that I didn't absolutely love until I sat in some yellow car with a 2" seat lowering k......... oh, crap. Sorry Kelly.

:lmao:

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admit I did. However, I have never sat in a Viper that I didn't absolutely love until I sat in some yellow car with a 2" seat lowering k......... oh, crap. Sorry Kelly.

:lmao:

ROFL....you so funny!!!! My car would have felt better for you if you weren't 5'2". :rolaugh::rolaugh:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be honest, with the top up on a SRT vert, its almost identical to a coupe inside. It'll be close enough to be able to tell if he fits or not

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never sat in one before- ordered new in 08- allways had a corvette- bought one then drove it and figured i better get used to it if i dont like it-probably not the best way to buy a car- but i do love it!!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned 5 vipers in the past 12 years and have yet to sit in (much less drive) one before buying. That said, he's welcome to sit in, and check out my VOI9 if he ever gets up to my area. Unfortunately, with this weather, it staying in the garage for the forseeable future.