Hennessey Nose/Facia

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got a Hennessay front facia they want to unload? Saw on one flea bay a whiile back from a guy just over the bridge in St. Petersburg...but never saw what happened to it. Anyways, just seeing if anyone is doing any fall housekeeping.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck finding one. They seem pretty hard to come by and used still seem to fetch 2k

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think i can put you in touch with the UK guy who still has the original hennessey moulds, all the early hennessey aero kits were made in the UK, but the company that made them closed and sold on the moulds, to the guy i know

im with Baz its hardly a pretty thing to look at

OP
OP
E

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes...a very polarizing facia. Not that I gotta have a replacement, but at some point, the lower edges of mine in front of the front wheels won't take too much more abuse. Passenger side is already cracked.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a local with the autoform, doesn't look that good, he races though so it has purpose.

I have seen the hennessey one in person. It actually looks alright but I don't think it will look good on a yellow car. The car I saw was silver. The rear bumper looks awesome though.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is functional and works but, sorry to say I don't think it looks that good :( OK for high speed runs though ;)
Nadine UK GTS fitted one to her car and got some fantastic times with it but she has now changed back to OEM.

Mark
:uk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960