Hennessey Venom 800 on Ebay

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car hasn't even been built yet. Read the description carefully. When reading in between the lines you will note. I will take your deposit, hold you hostage for a possible delivery of such vehicle in March 2003. Any fool that falls for this will be voicing his concerns of being ripped off a year from now with still no vehicle delivered! Whats that saying I'm looking for " A fool and his money are soon parted" Check the archives here or at any other Viper board which confirm his history with other individuals.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He delivered his aero kit to me as he promised and it was COD. If your thinking of doing it maybe call him. If you already have a viper an want the the turbo kit you can get it done thru Larry Macedo or I will do it to if you really want.

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'a new ebay name, but it still has his e-mail address at the end:

"This is the 6th production Venom Twin Turbo produced by Hennessey. The Venom 800 Twin Turbo delivers huge power and performance in a smooth, refined and reasonably quiet package. Available for delivery: Late March, 2003. Interesting trades considered. For more information on the Venom 800 Twin Turbo, please visit HennesseyPerformance"

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the hell would you put a link for this guy? A little deficient in the grey matter perhaps. Moderators, please delete that link. Duhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PhilC,

Obviously the deficiency is in "someone's" understanding of a cut and paste quote from the ebay site.

Try reviewing some of the my and other people's comments about this guy before you ready, fire, aim.

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know absolutely nothing about me, but instead of trying to understanding someone else's viewpoint, you would rather start a fight...hummmmm

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62