Hennessy selling on Ebay!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shake.gif

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope one of those people does not read this post, he might loose his Louisiana composure.....

One of the Mid-South VCA members got stiffed buying one of these wings. He was told the wing was "in stock" a few weeks later the check was cashed, but no wing ever appeared. I'm thinking this was like last August? He posted his problem on the forums.

Anyway, he has never got his wing, or his money back. I think he bought a Supra wing from an aftermarket wing manufacturer and is having it widened to fit his Viper..total cost? like $200 +/-

Maybe he should start selling them on E Bay
smile.gif

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
One bid/his own?
"Park Bench"
puke.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You beat me to it.

I'm really surprised that by this time he is still in business. I mean after all the stuff he has done to people and the many thousands of $ he has stole, has someone not put him out of business. It seems someones attorney would crucify him eventually. WHAT GIVES!!!

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm more surprised that with some of the larger rip-offs he has pulled, that someone a little more serious than most of us hasn't shot the guy. I know people who will beat the heck out of a person for a few words. I think its a matter of time. You steal peoples' money? Anyone would be pissed, but some people go a little further.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960