Heritage Dodge in Owing Mills

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran into a real challenge finding a viper tech to do some work on my car, my regular dealer lost theirs, and several dealers I called were trying to hint they had one & didn't, really depressing.

I got a reference to Heritage and found out they actually have 2 viper techs, they were super nice on the phone. When I got there, they treated me like royalty. The car was never outside the service mgr drove the car to & from the bay, when I got it back it had accumulated 1 mile on the odo, so no joy rides. Work was done on time, no issues, it was a great experience and I felt totally confident about it and have now made them my service dealeship of choice, hands down.

And they riced it just like the estimates I got from our great service sponsors on the forums. No viper tax issues. They mounted & switched my TPS from my old wheels to a new set & completely broke down the old ones, installed motor & trans mounts, did all my fluids (barke, pwr steering, trans, diff, etc). $1100 out the door.

I highly recommend them. I worked with the nicest guy I've dealt with at a dealership, Mike Firestein (sp), and the manager is Brent. :2tu:

And everyone I interacted with there was just great, these guys are into customer service, it was really refreshing.

It took me about a month to find this good dealership so I thought I'd share the experience.

Dave.

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is wonderful news and definitely a place I will be checking out in the future. On the contrary I would warn against using Montrose dodge in gaithersburg MD. Complete viper tax rip off. When I needed to get a lug stud put back on the rear hub after a tire shop broke it, montrose was planning to charge me $130 for labor. I politely asked why the exorbitant charge for 30-40 minutes of labor and their answer was "that is just what we charge for working on vipers." After giving them quotes from other shops and asking if they could come down a little, same answer. To put it in perspective I had the job done at a GREAT local shop for $50. So stay away from these guys with as much urgency as much as you would have going to owings mills.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have to worry about Montorse Dodge anymore. No longer a Doge dealer.