Hey Guys, Check out my new lift!!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went and picked this up this week. After a few hours of some pretty hard work it is up and running.
lift_photo.jpg

This lift is Viper friendly as well, my GTS with the the long low Hennessey bumper will drive right up!:D:D:D

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice addition!:2tu:

Now you'll have to get those bikes off of the wall - no more crawling around under the cars for exercise :omg:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.... very good addition.... your life will never be the same.... THANK GOD!!!!!

Best thing I ever bought!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys and the lovely Heather :), if anyone ever needs it just speak up!

Hey Clint- I need it to put a gen 4 exhaust on my fast car to make it faster!
Could ya bring your lift down soon? Thanks!!
It would have been a perfect day with all the rain today to be swapping exhausts indoors!

PBR

vwiper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Clint, I think you could load your lift into your truck and drive it to Paul in that Fast Shinny BLACK truck then he could drive that yellow viper to you. Hehe..

I want to say Thanks for allowng my CreamPuff Saphire blue to have its time on your lift this last weekend. Made the swap of power steering pully and Bracket, along with change of rear differential oil & additive, and the swap to a new billet alluminum tranny brace a very easy and nice time to get done. Then as the extra credit bonus it turned out to be a snap to figure out what unlabled fuse under the dash is for the cigarette lighter. I really need to get a Mac test light like what you have.

Thanks a ton for opening up your garage and lift to maintenace my extra fast Saphire Blue Viper!!!!
Now it my steer without feer of blowing that power steering pully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32