HEY PAOLO YOU WANT I SHOULD KICK YOUR BUTT !!!!!!

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo what is keeping you little bud, where is that TT. I want to race you right now with my 2000 stock GTS with a few bolt on's. However if that monster of yours is running i take it back. The only time my car is faster is while yours is down. It seems all these TT are out there having fun and smack talking, it must be killing you not to be in the middle. PULL THE WOOL OUT AND JUMP INTO THE FIRE. Hoping to see your car out soon.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo what is keeping you little bud, where is that TT. I want to race you right now with my 2000 stock GTS with a few bolt on's. However if that monster of yours is running i take it back. The only time my car is faster is while yours is down. It seems all these TT are out there having fun and smack talking, it must be killing you not to be in the middle. PULL THE WOOL OUT AND JUMP INTO THE FIRE. Hoping to see your car out soon.

Ron, thanks for your interest and having me in your thoughts! You can definitely spank me silly at the moment as the car is still on the lift with the motor out.....

You are correct about it being difficult not to be in the middle while the others have been smacking it up.

I do not want to speak publicly or brag about what I think my car can do. I just want to lay down the # when I am done and let that do all the (smack)talking I will ever need to do....Well, on second thought, I do not think there could ever be any car good enough to keep me from talking smack! ;)

Let it suffice to say that every single path the air makes from right before the air enters the air filters to the exhaust path from the exhaust port to the sidesill has been carefully deliberated for hours, days and sometimes weeks. I do not want to make anything that I could look back upon later and know I could have done it better. I have used the best materials I know of...Being obsessive-compulsive has been a blessing and a curse for the development of this project.

I am getting there and have learned along the way how to personlly do every single part of the R&D and fabrication of a turbo system. I have a phone stuck to my ear all day long driving in between appointments gathering all the information needed to build what I am building. I get home, fabricate and go on the web for more info. I still, however, manage to find the time to satisfy the wife... :headbang: I know very little about wiring at the moment, but have some friends who can teach me a thing or two about wiring.

Anyway, take care and thanks again for your post and interest in how its coming! :2tu:

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Paolo out no matter WHAT car he is driving! :D

Duane, no matter what car I am driving, I am always ready to compete.

==> Sure, I got smoked by an Acura Integra RS(who grabbed rubber on the 1-2 shift) and a VW Touareg V-8 with my hemi V-8 pickup truck, but I have opened up the can of whoop-ass on some ricers through the winding country roads scaring even myself on several occasions! :2tu:

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo, i was talking with Duttweiler last night and ordered some J&E pistons for my stage2 buick motor i am building. You should give him a call the man is a walking encyclopedia on Turbo applications. He has been using stand alone fuel management systems from mid 1980's Motel, Dfi, Aem and Fast etc he will extract every hp available. Also he has tried compression ratio from 7 to 10 plus to see what makes the most power. Good luck

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo, i was talking with Duttweiler last night and ordered some J&E pistons for my stage2 buick motor i am building. You should give him a call the man is a walking encyclopedia on Turbo applications. He has been using stand alone fuel management systems from mid 1980's Motel, Dfi, Aem and Fast etc he will extract every hp available. Also he has tried compression ratio from 7 to 10 plus to see what makes the most power. Good luck

Ron, I have called Duttweiler's place and the girl answering the phone calls him Kenny. I think I talked to him once and he was starting some Viper project with a motec. He likes Motec a lot. I am sure he really knows how to use it. I should call him.

I remember he reversed the intake and exahust valves on a set of chevy heads making the exhaust valves to be as large as the intake valves usually are and the intake valves to be smaller like the exhaust valves usually are. It is my understanding that the turbo exhaust was increasing the air intake and that he reached the crossover point where he mad much more than the theoretical X amount of HP per pounds of air/minute. I think he made some crazy 2000+ hp on a V-8 in like 1980. He also has run the car at the track right at the ragged edge where he did not care if he broke and kicked major ass sometimes and broke sometimes. He does not care if he breaks, he always puts on a show for the crowd... My kind of guy. Ron, give me a call today. Take care, Paolo

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo the girl is Margie Ken's wife, Ken is a true racer therefore he is always on the edge. Breaking is all part and parcel of making huge horsepower. The man is honest to a fault, not pretentious, his statement to me all the time is "detonation is not your friend".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4