"Hiss"tory in Nova Scotia.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it was a first! More than 2 Vipers together. Although they are on the endangered list here in the Maritimes, more and more are being spotted! We hope the numbers will grow. Seven Vipers were spotted together this past Saturday, which is probably more than half of their population here in Nova Scotia. We are hoping to see more of these elusive snakes in the future. Here's a few pictures from Saturday and hopefully more to follow in the near future, using this beautiful part of the country as the backdrop.

IMG_3487_800x533_.jpg
IMG_3478_800x533_.jpg

DSC_5012_800x532_.jpg
IMG_3441_800x533_.jpg

IMG_3435_800x533_.jpg
DSC_4957_800x532_.jpg

DSC_5010_800x532_.jpg
DSC_4970_800x532_.jpg

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i see someone bought one of the 5 canadian editions finally, looks good. i know they all look good.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! That is amazing to see! What a nice group! Interesting to see so many new bodies.

Get the Rockers, the Spudders, and the mainlanders all to come out every year and make it a yearly East Coast Snakes meet!

Well done, and thanks for the pics!

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i see someone bought one of the 5 canadian editions finally, looks good. i know they all look good.

Yes it does look good. But what I find Strange is that it is not numbered. When all the other limited editions where. Or is limited the key word here !!!!!.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! That is amazing to see! What a nice group! Interesting to see so many new bodies.

Get the Rockers, the Spudders, and the mainlanders all to come out every year and make it a yearly East Coast Snakes meet!

Well done, and thanks for the pics!

I am on the Rock today, and just meet with a couple owners. I am bringing the Viper over in September, with the Boss of course. For a weeks Tour of the Island. I think she wants to go to PEI, also this year. She's going to get some on Her this year :D.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it me or is the shifter on the canadian edition the same short shifter that is on the 2010 acrs?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the Rock today, and just meet with a couple owners. I am bringing the Viper over in September, with the Boss of course. For a weeks Tour of the Island. I think she wants to go to PEI, also this year. She's going to get some on Her this year :D.

Be sure to take lots of pics when you go. To both islands. :D

rvansnick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaun, Have never been to Newfoundland, would love to do that cruise for sure and always enjoy PEI as well. Have a great trip over there and chat with you soon.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shaun, Have never been to Newfoundland, would love to do that cruise for sure and always enjoy PEI as well. Have a great trip over there and chat with you soon.

Rick, That would be great. We are planning to do some hiking in Gros Morne National park, go to the Viking site in Lanse aux meadows, take in the picturesque twillinggate and Fogo islands & have a beer on george st St Johns. I know thats a lot to do in a week. Proberly need a week off to get over it ha ha.We are leaving on the 2 Sep & returning on the 10 sep. If anyone else is interested let me know. Talk to you when I get back Rick.

Shaun.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Be careful who you invite as Ralph G. might just want to show up, since he loves to run Targa Newfoundland, and maybe just a cruise would be more to his liking with all the new responsibilities he has. Got a feeling he would love to hang out with Viper owners up there, but he might have a bit too much on his plate now, ha.

If you get enough of those folks together , we need to see pictures of Vipers running around the Newfoundland countryside.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful who you invite as Ralph G. might just want to show up, since he loves to run Targa Newfoundland, and maybe just a cruise would be more to his liking with all the new responsibilities he has. Got a feeling he would love to hang out with Viper owners up there, but he might have a bit too much on his plate now, ha.

If you get enough of those folks together , we need to see pictures of Vipers running around the Newfoundland countryside.

Bill that would be something now to have Raiph turn up. Targa starts on the 10th sep. Perfect timing if he is entering this year.

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics!!!!!!!!! Should try n get everyone together for a cruise over to Atlantic Nationals next month!! Im off so far and maby be able to get another viper to come along too!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21