Horsepower Challenge NOVA caravan

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, I've yet to hear from any of the NOVA and MD group. Who wants to drive down together for the Horsepower challenge this Saturday?

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could meet you somewhere I live in warrenton about 40 minutes south of you on 29 if you know where that is. But if you let me know where and when you'd want to meet ill let you know if I can make it.

OP
OP
D

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could meet you somewhere I live in warrenton about 40 minutes south of you on 29 if you know where that is. But if you let me know where and when you'd want to meet ill let you know if I can make it.

Looks like not many are going to make it. My car is going to be trailered so unless someone else chimes in soon, it would probably be best for you just to drive the most direct route you can and we'll meet up at the event.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there will be quite a few, depending on the weather of course. Howard said there are usually about 15-20...but we need all we can get! The Richmond vette club is pretty big and they love to show up Vipers...so everyone try to make it. Besides, this is for a good cause and the kids will get a kick out of all the Vipers there!