HOT! NEED FOUR BODIES FOR LE MANS!

DCR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first-class ORECA Challenge to the 24 Hours of Le Mans and Chrysler Team ORECA Driving School needs YOU!

Badly!

We need a minimum for four (4) more people to sign up TODAY for this high-performance trip of a lifetime, which this year includes tours of the Team ORECA shops, instruction in the Team ORECA Driving School and lapping time in ORECA's own race cars!

Those who have been on this great trip before can tell you how FIRST-CLASS it is. Hugues de Chaunac, Team Directeur, makes you feel an absolute member of the racing team. And the food and ambience at ORECA's Nice headquarters in the south of France is not to be overlooked, either.

The trip price has not been finalized and it does depend on the number of attendees, but we expect it to fall in the $4500-$4700 range per person. You will make your own travel arrangements from your home to Nice, France, with departures from Paris, which is closer to Le Mans.

This year the main factory effort is three Le Mans Prototypes (LMPs), the top class. Also, ORECA has prepared a privateer Dodge Viper GTS-R/T in the French national colors for another team. It really doesn't get more exciting than this.

If you ever wanted to be at Ground Zero with one of the most successful sports car racing teams ever, now is definitely the time to attend the 2001 ORECA Challenge to the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the ORECA Driving School.

Call Viper HQ toll-free at 1-800-998-1110 right away and speak to Kim S -- we'll leave our pit garage light on for you. But the drop-dead deadline has to be close of business on Friday, 18 May, so don't wait.

FYi & review.

best!

// DCR SENDS //

Reaction score
This is an opportunity of a life time. We went to Le Mans in 98, The activities, France, ORECA and all the people we meet made for a wonderful experience. If you are on the fence get off and go to Le Mans with ORECA. I almost had myself and wife convinced we could go with our 23 month old son. I would love to attend an ORECA driving school in France.

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys don't miss out on this great opportunity. Terri and I went in 1999 and I put this trip in the top three of any vacation I ever had. I wish on our trip we could have gone to Nice for the driving school.It would probably rank #1.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Only one more body needed to satisfy Viper HQ's commitment! LAST CHANCE AT AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!!! CALL 800-998-1110!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc