hot rod power tour 2009

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on my way to dayton! weather not the best and i'm not happy about the prospects of the snake in the rain, but what the hell. i own it to drive it! will be the second time it's ever seen rain.... call my cell if your interested in joining or want an update.

dan
513 289 6872

Rock Morgan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We went on Power Tour last year with our 71 Hemi Challenger. It was a blast. I just wish it was closer this year.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We always get caught sooner or later in downpours here in Colorado. It's not an issue with stock Michelin tires. Just keep it at reasonable speeds.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several of the SRT-10 truck guys were headed over, but we decided against it due to the weather (strong threat of hail, and one dude doesn't know where he put his wipers. LOL).
A few of the local area SRT-Connection members were also planning on attending, but again....hail + stroked/blown 426 300C = bad.

Apparently the first wave of rain has blown through.
Next wave should be there in a couple of hours.

Sorry for the washout folks.
You know if the truck was up and running I'd be there drenched with the rest of ya!

Have fun and be safe!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous...stuck in Indy today.

Have a great time, Dan...and say "Hi" to Tom from ILL...a fellow IN /KY Member.

bumblebee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my buddy just called me. he was there all day and set there was everything up there. He had a blast...I wish I could have made it in my newly purchased roe gts....I still have not driven it after almost 3 weeks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang