How do I add a picture next to my name?

Steamroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I add one of those small pictures next to my name that appears to the left my posts? Also, how do I change the word "Enthusiast" under my name to something else (i.e., Viper owner)?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To do so either join the VCA or own a Viper and send the last six digits of your VIN to Tony aka ViperMad

Jay K.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermad will take forever and charges $100 for pics and $50 for "Enthusiast" change. I'll change them both for you for $99 even and get them done immediately.

Make cashier's check payable to: Chuck Babel TVC.

Reaction score
Vipermad will take forever and charges $100 for pics and $50 for "Enthusiast" change. I'll change them both for you for $99 even and get them done immediately.

Make cashier's check payable to: Chuck Babel TVC.
Now...thats not fair! :( I offer decent service and all I ask is that you allow me to send you a cashiers check for $1000. You cash the check and send me $999....oh...wait....that won't work. :confused:

OK....new deal....YOU send ME a cashiers check for $1000 and I send you back $901 after I cash it at the local 7-11.....wait....THAT won't work either! (more :confused: )

OK....final offer.....I can't think of it right now...so I'm going down to the fridge to grab another beer. :)

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, would you accept $80 cash and proof of membership with the Holy Church of The Order of The Red ******?

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, it must be tough being new and having guys like this advise you ! haha. Steamroller & JGK: contact Vipermad, he is the site's administrator. You can also follow the "For those that are new here" forum link on the first forum page. It has a FAQ-like subject thread about these very questions. Have fun w/ the VCA.