How does the TA ride as compared to SRT, GTS, and ACR

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking at the TA as a replacement for my ACR and plan to put a lot more street miles on the TA, and wonder if you guys can chime in as to how the TA rides with the new shock settings vs. the SRT and GTS, but especially how it compares to the Gen 4 ACR, or better yet the Gen 4 ACR with Moton Club Sport shocks as that's what I have on the ACR.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking at the TA as a replacement for my ACR and plan to put a lot more street miles on the TA, and wonder if you guys can chime in as to how the TA rides with the new shock settings vs. the SRT and GTS, but especially how it compares to the Gen 4 ACR, or better yet the Gen 4 ACR with Moton Club Sport shocks as that's what I have on the ACR.

We traded in an ACR on the TA. On the street setting my wife thinks it rides smoother than the ACR.

I don't have an opinion yet since I only have 200 miles on the TA.

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stock TA rides better then the stock ACR, but rougher then the GTS/SRT is the soft settings.

Hi Mark,
Regarding the GTS, how does it ride as compared to the ones you've done with MCS shocks? BTW I see you guys have a few TA's in stock and will be in contact with Bill to see if we can work out a deal. Thanks.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mark,
Regarding the GTS, how does it ride as compared to the ones you've done with MCS shocks? BTW I see you guys have a few TA's in stock and will be in contact with Bill to see if we can work out a deal. Thanks.

Hi Bruce,

Mark told me that the MCS rides better than the GTS, so I would think better than the TA as well.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Reaction score
Hi Mark,

I still think the MCS cars ride better, but the new GTS on the softest settings are pretty darn close. That being said the adjust-ability that MCS gives you still gives them a big advantage IMO anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950