how long is the viper in feet,

rspears9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have researched and i believe it is shorter than my 2010 shelby gt500 can some one please let me know how long it is.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what body parts make the 2000-2002 RT/10 longer than the 96-99 by 1.3"??? I always thought they were identical...

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends on what shoe size you are, if your a size 12 then that would be less feet than someone with size 5 shoes (they would have to use more feet) :D

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had seen plenty of Vipers prior to owning one, but I was still surprised at how short it was once I put it in the garage. It has kind of the same shock value as when you get up close to a Lamborghini and realize just how incredibly low it is.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wikis' are written by people. They can be wrong. I have never heard of a parts difference between the front and rear bumpers on a GenII. Since that's all that sticks out, i have to say the wiki is either wrong or Chrysler had the initial spec wrong and subsequently corrected it. I'll check my user manual and brochure later.

-Avi
1997 Viper GTS

OP
OP
R

rspears9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the convertibles,i love the way the 93-95 looks with the side exhaust,but im leaning toward a 2001 because they have anti-lock brakes.but it also in a convertible.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, we do not have a Gen II vert here...sorry....I can give you the info on gen II GTS's if you think that will help.

OP
OP
R

rspears9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tea that will help,i was just curious on the length if it was longer than my gt500 but it seems it is shorter than my car.