How many 06 Coupes being made?

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The local Dodge dealer explained that there will only be 200 made and that they only come in red and black? Can anyone verify this for me? I was looking forward to a blue with white stripes!

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they will be making 200 of Blue w/White Stripes for the first year and some in just solid blue (not exactly sure). What I do know is that there are many solid blue convertibles all ready made at CAAP. I was one of many Nor Cal members that took a tour of the plant one week ago.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the first 200 coupes will be first edition blue with two white stripes. after those are produced there will be red with silver stripes or without, black with silver stripes or without, and yellow with black stripes or without.there will also be THREE wheels selection the normal ones (standard) , five spoke (extra $700), and H-style ( extra $700). the only B/W for 06 will be the first editions. hope this helps

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I do know is that there are many solid blue convertibles all ready made at CAAP. I was one of many Nor Cal members that took a tour of the plant one week ago.

WHAT???!! Not doubting you in the slightest, but this is the first I have heard of a BLUE roadster. White with blue stripes, yes - blue, absolutely never. Hmmmmm....

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT WOULD BE NICE
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris.....(Y2K5SRT)During our tour of CAAP, there were many blue (looked like the original 96-97 blue) metalic roadsters all over the place. None had white stripes and I couldn't say if stripes are going to be added to those roadsters. Most of them didn't have any side emblems or front facia snake head emblems. I've been to the plant many times and unfortunatley this was the first time they said "NO" to cameras so we weren't able to bring any pics home.

Craig

Wifey's Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sween, do have a link? That would be awesome but I thought the only colors were B/W and the red and black with or without stripes. Thanks.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill Pemberton has confirmed availability of the SRT-10 vert in solid Viper Blue in limited quantities. Surprise.

OP
OP
D

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they will be making 200 of Blue w/White Stripes for the first year and some in just solid blue (not exactly sure). What I do know is that there are many solid blue convertibles all ready made at CAAP. I was one of many Nor Cal members that took a tour of the plant one week ago.

Is anyone still able to get the blue/white ones? Are they bringing some sort of premium or can they be purchased at MSRP as well?

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Don, I have no idea on how the sales work for these 200 Blue w/White stipes cars. I think your best bet for honest answers would be to get a hold of Bill P. at Woodhouse in Nebraska.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes you might still be able to get a B/w one. you should contact bill pemberton ASAP

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The local Dodge dealer explained that there will only be 200 made and that they only come in red and black? Can anyone verify this for me? I was looking forward to a blue with white stripes!

If you are willing to pay sticker, there is one availabe on Ebay.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually have the invoices and MSOs in my hands, so they ( Solid Blue SRT-10 convertibles ) should be here before we get the Coupes. You can order a Solid Blue Coupe also, as we have a couple of those done already , also.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
www.woodhouse.com
:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc